2.16.2015

Monday Memory--the best memories are made today!

 I am a story keeper... a memory maker.  I love a little adventure and time with my family.  Today we enjoyed an amazing four wheeler ride over Utah Hill.  We ended up looking over the gorge- it was incredible!  Today I wrote my personal history- and I lived it!

I fell in love with the dessert today, the cactus forests, the rough and rugged terrain, the dirty trails, the memories.  This is a harsh land.  

 Wandering I find adventure,
watch the birds,
feel the sun...
Looking West, I see the cactus,
The rugged terrain.
 memories are real, 
tangible in the sun.
I feel the moments ticking away
So quickly time passes.
Everyday is a story, a memory...
Rising and setting with the sun.
                                                Over looking the gorge

                                           Amazing Vistas
Seleck and Stockton have been chasing cows since they were tykes.  Today was no different.  They gave this cow a run for his money-- giggles echoed from their grown bodies. 
 Emma drove nearly 20 miles on the four wheeler today with just a little help from daddy!
We loved our adventure grandpa--- when can we go again?

No comments:

Post a Comment