2.25.2015

February Favorite Find

My random text to Megan read, "Friday, do you want to go hit the thrifts store and find a chair with me?" (strange I know) I guess she was up for the adventure and then pretty soon we Julene  pulled in on it and the rest was Friday Fun history.

We treated ourselves to ice cream after the big find.... and before we knew it, this little chair was the inspiration for a PARTAY!

$15 vintage find- love it.  I have a thing for chairs!

Step one:  A quick Rough sand

Step Three:  Paint it red, sand it a little and then add a little black glaze for the vintage effect...

So Inspired by the Valentine Red Chair, we hosted a February Fave "mocktails and hors d'oeuvres" complete with a "Valentine" exchange.   
 We all enjoyed a Post January "pick me up!"  Love these women!






Good Bye February-- can't wait to see where my next text to Megan leads....

No comments:

Post a Comment