12.06.2013

November- according to the iphone

Celebrating the end of football season!

Happy Monday!

One of our favorite stories... total boy!

Way to go Madsen!

A great way to start the day!

My favorite fireman!

Fall foliage and my favorites
Madsen at AAU tourney

I just love Southern Utah sunsets!

Maleck and Van find one big carrot!

Madsen has a growth removed from his mouth

Sesame Street Live with Maleck

Maleck falls in love with Elmo!

Marcus and Maleck dig the cotton candy!

Madsen plays baseball

Stockton is ready for church

I love where I live!

6 AM- "Mommy what is Santa's phone number?"

Emma gave me a ring!

Our guitarist!

Maleck's neighborhood buddies!

 

Daddy decides to chop down our tree!
She won't always wear footie pj's

The first snowfall

 

Thanksgiving 2013 with the Weaver family!

Tree cutting with brother Mike, Kate, and Solomon!

Cousins!

Best memories!


 

Kylee gets baptized.

Christmas "window shopping"

Dinner at the Lion House


Wish you were with us PA PA Jake!

Emma- one of my favorite things!

So happy!

Meet your mommy under the mistletoe!
 
 
So there is a deep satisfaction as a mother to record the smiles and memories made as a family.  I am filled with joy as I recount our amazing November.  I am so grateful that years ago after I completed my first year of teaching  8th grade that Rigby and I made the choice for me to stay home.  Being a mother is such a joy!  Rigby and I count our blessings daily.... Thanks for stopping by to check out our November!

No comments:

Post a Comment