8.23.2016

Missing summer- Columbia River Gorge

The kids are back in school and I find myself missing their footsteps and the in and out of the door as they scurry to play with friends.  I am so grateful that my older boys wander home for lunch almost everyday.  I am trying so hard this year to really "be in the moment."  While I have a lot to do each day with my church calling, house upkeep (there is always laundry) better meal planning, and my PTSA duties, I am diligently trying harder to ponder and appreciate all that I have.  

Blogging helps me do that. I loved our trip to Vancouver this year to watch Madsen play baseball and Travis coach.  While Travis and Madsen were watching games one day and practicing, dad Rigby treated us to a trip down the Columbia River Gorge.  It was beautiful and breathtaking.  

I wish Emma and Maleck could stay little forever!

































No comments:

Post a Comment