8.12.2013

I love to see the temple

My dad is a wise man.  Its funny how you don't realize these things until you are the mother of 5 of our own.  When I was a little girl,  wherever we went he found a temple for us to visit.  These experiences made me fall in love with the temple.  And now today, whenever we have the chance, we take our own children to the temple!

Mesa, Arizona temple,  One of the many temples we have visited.  Other temples I have visited in my lifetime include-  Manti, Salt Lake, Bountiful, West Jordan, Logan, Portland, Provo, Washington, Oakland, Newport, Oahu, Monticello, San Diego... just to name a few.

St. George ,Utah temple- Niece and nephews

We were married in the St. George temple on July 29, 1995.  Travis is my best friend.  "I love to see the temple.  I'm going there someday to feel the holy spirit to listen and to pray!  I find great sanctuary by being near or in the temple.  The adversary has sent his storm.  As a mother,  I must rely on the lord and help my children put on the Armor of God.  I can think of no better way then in the shadows of the temple.  
 
  With my dad in front of the Oahu temple
 

No comments:

Post a Comment